These Brown Sugar Roasted Sweet Potatoes are roasted with brown sugar, cinnamon, butter, and a little cayenne for a kick. They are the perfect side dish recipe. Easy to throw together and delicious!
Easy side dishes that a family loves can be really hard to find. But! I have a winner for you today! These Brown Sugar Roasted Sweet Potatoes come together with only a few ingredients and are going to be a fan favorite in your house.
This recipe requires only a few simple ingredients that are easy to keep on hand, making this a recipe you can make all the time.
- Sweet Potatoes
- Brown Sugar
- Cayenne Pepper
HOW TO MAKE BROWN SUGAR ROASTED SWEET POTATOES
This recipe is simple to make!
- Toss the melted butter with the brown sugar and spices.
- Toss all of that with the diced sweet potatoes.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH
These would be the perfect side for so many dinner recipes, but here are so of my favorite ideas:
OTHER GREAT SWEET POTATO RECIPES
If you can’t get enough of sweet potatoes, make sure to check out:
If you make any of my recipes leave me a comment and let me know what you think!
Brown Sugar Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 4 TBSP unsalted butter melted
- 2 TBSP light brown sugar packed
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 large sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl. Mix the brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, and cayenne pepper into the butter.
- Spread the potatoes on the lined baking sheet. Toss with the butter mixture until the potatoes are completely coated. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, stirring once halfway through.