This Cheesecake Cake Batter Dip is rich, creamy and a snap to make. You’ll want to dip all the things in this luscious party dip!
This Cheesecake Cake Batter Dip combines the rich flavors of cheesecake and vanilla cake batter into a light, fluffy dip. This recipe is a little twist on the ones you see floating all over Pinterest. With the addition of cheesecake pudding mix, it adds a rich dimension of flavor that makes this dip irresistible. It gets gobbled up at every party! I first served it with animal crackers for Quinn’s princess party and it was a huge hit with the kids AND adults. So YUMMY!
Do you have a favorite sweet dip? I’d love to hear your ideas, so please drop me a comment below. In the meantime, let’s dream up all the things we can dip into this creamy cheesecake goodness, shall we?
Ingredients for Cake Batter Dip
When I tell you this cake batter dip comes together in a cinch, I’m not kidding. You only need FOUR little ol’ ingredients and it tastes like you spent hours whipping and mixing rich ingredients together. Here’s all you need:
- Cheesecake Pudding Mix: You can find this right next to all the Jello and pudding mix boxes in your grocery store. I used the Jell-O brand but I’ve seen some off-brands at various stores which I’m sure would work just fine.
- Dry White Cake Mix: Plain white cake mix works terrific for this recipe, but you could easily use funfetti if you’re serving it at a birthday party or vanilla cake mix too.
- Milk: I use 2% for a little more creaminess and depth but you could certainly swap it for 1% or even skim to make it a little lighter.
- Speaking of light, I used Lite Whipped Topping: I’ll resist the urge to call this dip “skinny” given all the cake and pudding mix, but it’s still a lighter option than a lot of the dessert dips.
What to Serve with this Dessert Dip
I show the cake batter dip here with animal crackers but there are endless options for what you can dip! Grab some snacks and get to dipping!
- Green apple slices
- Fresh pineapple
- Graham cracker sticks
- Orange slices
- Chocolate graham crackers
- Oreo Cookies
- ‘Nilla Wafers
More Sweet Dip RecipesO
Dips are such a fun party snack. There’s always something for everyone and the creamy and delicious dips keep people gathered around the buffet table. Try some of these delicious sweet dip recipes and keep the party going!
You’re going to LOVE this Cheesecake Cake Batter Dip! It is so rich and creamy and perfect for dipping all the things! If you have ideas of how to use this dip, please leave me a note in the comments below. I love hearing from you! Enjoy every single dippable bite!
Cheesecake Cake Batter Dip
- 3.4 oz Cheesecake pudding mix I used Jell-O
- 1/2 cup dry white cake mix
- 1/2 cup milk I used 2% milk
- 8 oz of whipped topping I used Lite Cool Whip
- Stir the dry pudding mix into the thawed cool whip until combined.
- Stir in the milk and then the dry cake mix.
- Beat with the a hand held mixer on medium low until well combined, about two to three minutes.
- Serve with crackers and fruit.