Taco Bell Quesadilla Sauce is the secret ingredient to making quesadillas over to top delicious! Made with just a few simple ingredients already in your pantry, this sauce will become a staple in your house.
Quesadillas from Taco Bell are my husband’s secret weakness. He loves them, and it is no wonder. The sauce they use takes these quesadillas over the top. The good news is that it is super easy to make at home. You can make quesadillas to your heart’s content with this great sauce.
Quesadilla Sauce Ingredients
One of my favorite things about this recipe is that all of the ingredients are always in my pantry and refrigerator.
- Pickled Jalapeños
- Pickled Jalapeño Juice
- Cayenne Pepper
- Garlic Powder
We are obsessed with pickled jalapeños in our house! We go through so many jars that we make our own. It is an easy recipe that you will love.
If you can’t find pickled jalapeños or don’t want to make them, you can replace them with some green chiles and the pickled jalapeño juice with a little vinegar.
How to Make Taco Bell Quesadilla Sauce
- Dice the pickled jalapeños: This is my favorite ingredient to this sauce. Be sure to dice them fine.
- Mix everything together: Whisk together the rest of the ingredients until smooth.
How to Use Taco Bell Quesadilla Sauce
To use this great sauce in quesadillas, spread 1 to 2 tablespoons of the sauce on a tortilla shell. Add the shell to a skillet, then top with the remainder of your ingredients. Top with the second tortilla shell, cook for 2 minutes, flip the quesadilla, and cook for 2 more minutes.
Our two favorite recipes for this sauce are:
If you make this Taco Bell Quesadilla Sauce or any of my other recipes, leave me a comment and let me know what you think!
Taco Bell Quesadilla Sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise see note
- 2 teaspoons minced pickled jalapeños
- 2 teaspoons pickled jalapeño juice
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a small bowl whisk together the ingredients for the sauce.
To Use Quesadilla Sauce
- Place a large skillet that you can fit with a lid over very low heat.
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to a tortilla shell.
- Spray the skillet with a very small amount of cooking spray. Place the tortilla (that has been prepared with the sauce) in the skillet. Add about 2/3 cup of a cheese, 1/3 a cup of chicken and a little more cheese. Top with a second tortilla shell.
- Let it cook for about two minutes or until the shell begins to turn golden brown. Cover while it is cooking. Flip it over, recover, and cook for another two minutes. Repeat with the other prepared tortillas.
- Slice with a pizza cutter and enjoy.
Roxanne Lorentzen says
Another HOME RUN Lisa!!!!😁👏👏👏👏
I will love you forever if you could replicate “Arby’s Roast Beef Sandwich Secret Sauce”!!!!!❤️❤️❤️
Lisa Longley says
Roxanne! This comment made my day! Adding Arby’s Sauce to the list!
clarissa perez says
you like always give to us good recipe. This look very yum yum. thank.
Lisa Longley says
I hope you enjoy this one too!