This Coconut Margarita recipe is the best cocktail to serve up during the summer. Tropical, refreshing, and so easy to make, make a whole pitcher for your guests.
This Coconut Margarita recipe is the perfect drink to make when you feel the need to escape to a tropical island but just can’t hop on a plane this minute. It’s got a deep coconut flavor that is sweet but not too sweet, and is really refreshing. I love to serve up a huge pitcher on a hot summer evening on the backyard patio. Your guests will absolutely love this coconut cocktail.
How to a Make Coconut Margarita
This cocktail is so easy to make! All you do is combine a few ingredients together, stir and pour over ice. Here’s what you need:
- Coconut water: You can find coconut water at any grocery store. It’s usually found in the juice or beverage aisle.
- Diet lemon lime soda: I like diet Sierra Mist, but you can use any soda you like.
- Limes: Halved and juiced.
- Coconut Vodka: Yum! You can use plain vodka if you want, but I like the extra coconut flavor.
- Triple sec
Make Coconut Margaritas for a Crowd
The recipe below makes about six margaritas. Or you can just divide by four and make individual margaritas. I know you think my math is off here, but it’s not. Just trust me.
More Tropical Cocktails
If you’re feeling a little blue and in need of a tropical pick-me-up, try some of these amazing drink recipes:
- For a Pitcher
- 2 cups coconut water
- 2 cups diet lemon lime soda such as diet sierra mist
- 2 limes halved and juiced
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup coconut vodka
- 1/4 cup triple sec or skinny triple sec
- For One Margarita
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1/2 cup diet sierra mist
- 1/2 a lime
- 1 oz tequila
- 1 oz coconut vodka
- 1 T skinny triple sec
- Mix ingredients together and serve over ice.