This Strawberry Mango Margarita recipe is sweet, slightly tart and bursting with refreshing fruit. Super easy to make at home, this cocktail is sure to be a summertime favorite.
This gorgeous Strawberry Mango Margarita is like a strong cocktail, a fruit smoothie, and dessert all wrapped up into one delicious tequila package. It’s a delicious twist on the classic Margarita recipe! Plus it’s the perfect cocktail to sip on the deck while listening to the sweet sounds of your children trying to kill each other. Ahhh, gotta love summer break, right?
Do you have a go-to cocktail for summertime? For me, margaritas are always the answer! If you love margaritas, you’ll also love this Strawberry Margarita or this refreshing Coconut Margarita recipe. Read on for more margarita recipes, seriously I have one for each day of the week!
INGREDIENTS FOR A STRAWBERRY MANGO MARGARITA
- I use fresh strawberries and frozen mango. I use the frozen mango because I hate going to the grocery store, and there is no way to plan when I’m going to want one of these (always) in conjunction with when the mango I bought will be ripe. Having frozen chunks of mango on hand and snagging some of my kids strawberries is so much easier.
- Of course you can also use frozen strawberries and fresh mango, or all frozen or all fresh fruit. Really use whatever you have on hand!
- Make sure to have good quality tequila and triple sec. For two cocktails you’ll want to use about half a cup of each.
- Fresh lime juice is next. For this recipe the juice of one lime should be the perfect amount. Roll your lime on the counter with the palm of your hand for a few seconds to get the juices moving, then slice in half and squeeze.
- Add about a tablespoon of granulated sugar. Feel free to add a little more or a little less, depending on how juicy and sweet your fruit is.
- Ice. Again, you may want to use a little more or less than the recipe calls for, depending on whether you’re using all frozen fruit or how slushy you like your margaritas.
MAKE AHEAD FROZEN MARGARITAS
If you’re entertaining a crowd and want to serve these delicious frozen margaritas, they’re really easy to make ahead of time. Pour the blended mixture into individual servings (mason jars work great) and cover them with a lid or tightly covered with plastic wrap. Place them in the freezer until you’re ready to serve. Let them thaw a couple of minutes on the counter before serving.
MORE MARVELOUS MARGARITA RECIPES
There’s a margarita for any occasion! Try some of these totally delicious and easy to make margarita recipes and find your favorite.
- Mojito Margarita
- Spicy Pineapple Margarita
- Apple Cider Margaritas
- Margarita Milkshakes
- Tropical Margarita Sangria Recipe
- Margarita Moscow Mules
- Mimosa Margaritas
So kick back, relax, blend up a batch of these delicious fruity margaritas and enjoy the warmer months ahead. Please let me know what you think of this recipe; I love hearing from you! Cheers!
Strawberry Mango Margarita
- 2 cups frozen mango
- 1 cup fresh strawberries cut in half
- 1/2 cup or 4 oz tequila
- 1/2 cup or 4 oz triple sec
- juice of one lime
- 1 TBSP granulated sugar
- 1 cup ice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix to combine.