This White Sangria Recipe comes together fast with just a few ingredients and is so perfect for entertaining – refreshing, delicious, and so easy to make!
Beside how easy sangria recipes are to make, the other thing I truly love about them is that they are meant to be shared.
I made this white sangria for my neighbors for our first book club meeting. It is refreshing, and perfect for a summer’s day. White Sangria is a backbone fall back recipe – once you learn it, you can take all sorts of great twists on it.
And you have a guest coming over who loves red wine, make them my Red Sangria!
WHITE SANGRIA INGREDIENTS
This white sangria recipe is made with vodka and it could not be more simple.
- Start out with a white wine that you love. I used a Pinot Grigio, and the gentle sweetness of it paired perfectly the other ingredients.
- Next, citrus vodka. I really like Eddy’s Lemon Vodka. It is sweet, without being over powering.
- Add some orange liqueur. I love using Cointreau.
- Then add simple syrup. Taste the recipe before adding simple syrup. If it is sweet enough without it for you, skip it. You can always put it on the side if your book club friends like their drinks sweeter.
- Finally, fresh fruit! For this, I used fresh oranges, lemons, raspberries, and sliced strawberries.
WHAT ALCOHOL TO USE
As mentioned above, I went with a citrus vodka for this recipe, but that’s not a hard fast rule.
You could also use Brandy or Rum and it would work great in this recipe.
TIPS & TRICKS
Though this recipe is so easy, there are a few things that help it out a little bit.
- Add only half the simple syrup to start. You can leave the rest on the side for guests to sweeten their drink (as suggested above).
- Chill for at least an hour. This drink is best cold.
- Buy extra fruit for serving. If you let this sit overnight the fruit will deteriorate. Buy extra for glasses that will look fresh and beautiful.
If you are hosting a party, here are some recipes that would be perfect with this.
This Charcuterie Board can be all you need to offer your guests! Its super satisfying!
I’m obsessed with making Baked Brie for guests. So easy and good!
My Spinach Dip is always a huge hit!
And if you want something really different, try my Beet Hummus. So good!
OTHER SANGRIA RECIPES YOU WILL LOVE
Here are some great spins on white sangria that I know you will love:
- Cherry Sangria
- Tropical Margarita Sangria
- Caramel Apple Sangria
- Mojito Sangria
- Peach Sangria
- Sunset Sangria
- Strawberry Daiquiri Sangria
And if you love Rosé, make my Sparkling Rosé Sangria!
If you make any of these great recipes, be sure to leave me a comment and let me know what you think!
White Sangria Recipe
- 750 ml Pinot Grigio (or other white wine you like)
- 1/2 cup citrus vodka (I love the sweetness Eddy’s Lemon Vodka adds)
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 1/4 cup simple syrup (optional, see note)
- 1 orange sliced
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- Mix together all of the liquid ingredients.
- Add in the fruit. Let chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour, or up to 10 hours.
- Serve cold.