This is the BEST Bloody Mary Mix! It mixes up fast and easy and makes a huge pitcher for the best Bloody Marys. It only has a few ingredients for the perfect level of spice! When you are looking for brunch drinks, look no further!
I love this recipe because it makes a big ole pitcher of Bloody Marys! You can set it out at brunch next to a bottle of your favorite vodka and let everyone pour their bloodies.
I have hosted brunches where we are spending forever making individual Bloody Marys and it is such a pain. I love this plan so much more. Plus! You can put out some Jalapeño Infused Vodka next to it and people can have a smokier, spicier Bloody Mary if they want!
The best part of this homemade Bloody Mary mix is that is has only a few simple ingredients!
How to Make Bloody Mary Mix
- Mix up all the ingredients listed below in a big pitcher.
- Set out next to a bottle of vodka and allow each person to mix their own.
- Have a bucket of ice and garnishes, like pickles, celery, and olives, next to the mix.
- I recommend 2 ounces of vodka to each serving of this Bloody Mary Mix recipe. This mix makes 6 servings.
What is in Bloody Mary Mix
Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom of the post to get the full amount of each ingredient.
- Tomato Juice
- Lemon Juice
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- Tobasco Sauce
Can you believe that’s all that it takes to make the best Bloody Mary mix? No need to buy Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix ever again.
Other Mix Ins
We love this recipe as is, but it is always fun to experiment. If you are looking to jazz this up further, here are a few suggestions for other ingredients you can mix in:
- Pickle Juice
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Clamato Juice
- Celery Salt
Other Brunch Drinks
If yo humane this or any of my other cocktails, leave me a comment and let me know what you think!
Bloody Mary Mix
- 6 cups tomato juice
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon tabasco sauce
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large pitcher.
- To make Bloody Marys, serve with 1 to 2 ounces of vodka over ice.