Creamy Corn and Bacon Cheese Dip is spicy, cheesy and perfect for dipping. Easy to make and so addicting. Pass the chips!
This Creamy Corn and Bacon Cheese Dip is super simple to make and is so delicious! We always make this for our Super Bowl bash and it disappears fast! The sweetness of the creamed corn, saltiness of the bacon and spiciness of the jalapenos and pepper jack cheese is an addictive flavor combination that pairs perfectly with chips, crackers, bread, you name it!
Are you all about the dips during the big game? Drop me a comment and let me know your favorite. I’m partial to this corn dip, but I love this Spinach Dip too. It’s the best!
CREAMY DIP IN JUST FIVE INGREDIENTS
You guys, this hot corn dip comes together in just FIVE simple ingredients! It couldn’t be easier! Here’s all you need:
- Cream cheese: 8 ounces, or one block. Make sure it’s at room temperature for a smoother texture. Also, not is not the time to skimp on fat or calories. This dip tastes better with regular cream cheese.
- Bacon: Use about half a pound, cooked and chopped into tiny pieces. I’ve also used the pre-cooked bacon pieces (NOT bacon bits) that you can find next to the regular bacon at your grocery store.
- One can (or about 4 ounces) of diced jalapenos or green chiles.
- One can of creamed corn. For a chunkier dip, you can use a can of regular corn or frozen corn if that’s all you have on hand.
- A couple of cups of spicy pepper jack cheese. If that type of cheese is too spicy for your little ones, you can use some shredded Monterrey Jack or cheddar, or a combination.
WHAT TO DIP IN THIS CHEESY CORN DIP
This hot, bubbly corn dip with cream cheese is so yummy you can eat it with a spoon! However, when a spoon isn’t an appropriate option, pile some of these dippable ingredients on a platter and let your guests go nuts!
- Tortilla chips
- Warm flour tortillas
- Regular or whole wheat crackers
- Hot bread chunks
- Pea Pods
- Apple slices
- Pickle spears
- Cherry tomatoes
MORE DELICIOUS DIP RECIPES
My dream dinner would be nothing but dips as far as the eye can see! There are so many options and recipes out there, so I’ve narrowed down some of my absolute favorites to serve up at your next gathering.
- Reuben Dip
- Healthy Vegetable Dip Recipe
- BLT Dip
- Caramel Apple Dip Recipe
- Dill Dip
- Bread Bowl Pizza Dip
I cannot wait for you to try this hot, cheesy corn dip. It’s one of those recipes that once you bring it to a gathering one time, people will ask for it again and again. And you’ll be happy to oblige because it’s super easy to prepare and it makes you look like the rock star you are! Please let me know how it goes with your gang of people by leaving a comment below. And enjoy every single spicy, cheesy bite!
Creamy Corn and Bacon Cheese Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 pound bacon cut into small pieces and cooked
- 4.5 oz can diced jalapenos or green chiles
- 14 oz cream corn
- 2 cups pepper jack cheese divided
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- Use a hand mixer to blend the cream corn and cream cheese. Mix in the bacon and jalapeños, 1 cup of cheese, cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the cover, top with the remaining cheese, and return to the oven and continue baking for 15 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips