This Pistachio Cheesecake Dip comes together in minutes and is irresistible! It is the perfect dip for you are going to be having a party because it is really only three ingredients and comes together in minutes! Serve it up next to other great appetizers and cocktails.
This post first appeared over at Real Housemoms where I am a contributor.
So this weekend Piper started to refer to my dad by name for the first time. I mean, in the best way she can in her almost two broken English. It came out as
I died. It was just about the cutest thing ever. Which, to her credit, was pretty amazing timing. She is still stuck in the phase of constant screaming. She really needed a win so as to not be sold to the circus.
The best part was once she figured it out, she just kept saying it over and over and over at maximum volume possible.
Piper: BOP-A! BOP-A! BOP-A! BOP-A! BOP-A!
My dad: Yes, Piper?
My dad: Hi.
**2.3 seconds of silence**
Seriously, so awesome.
HOW TO MAKE PISTACHIO CHEESECAKE DIP
So should we talk about this dip? You guys, it is BEYOND easy. And it was one of those where I tasted it to make sure it was delicious. And then I just . . . kept . . . tasting it. And did I mention easy? This is just pudding, cream cheese, and Cool Whip. Think of the endless possibilities! I went with pistachio, and it is seriously amazing.
RECIPE NOTES FOR PISTACHIO CHEESECAKE DIP
- You really HAVE to have the cream cheese at room temperature. It will be really hard to mix up if it’s not. I like to leave mine out for about an hour or two cut up.
- If you must, this recipe works with Lite Cool Whip, but it works a whole lot better with the non-Lite version.
Pistachio Cheesecake Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature (I used Philadelphia Cream Cheese)
- 8 oz Cool Whip best to use full fat
- 3.5 oz pistachio instant pudding mix just the mix
- Mix the ingredients together on high until well combined. Serve with whip cream, a cherry, and animal crackers.
Other SUPER easy desserts: