This Pistachio Cheesecake Dip comes together in minutes and is irresistible. With just three ingredients you have the perfect party dip.
This dip is beyond easy. It was one of those recipes I tasted it to make sure it was delicious. And then I just . . . kept . . . tasting it.
This is just pudding, cream cheese, and Cool Whip. Think of the endless possibilities! I went with pistachio, and it is seriously amazing, but you could use any flavor and mix in candies or sprinkles for all sorts of flavors and occasions.
My philosophy for years has been when making a new recipe it MUST be tasted before serving, preferably the night before. It might be gross, or it might be divine and you’ll need to make more. This pistachio dip falls in this category and fortunately I have all the ingredients for two recipes!
How to Make Pistachio Cheesecake Dip
This is a brief overview so you can see how easy this recipe is. For the full recipe with all of the measurements, see the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
- Beat the ingredients together. Combine all three ingredients in a bowl and using a hand mixer, beat until well combined.
- Serve the dip. This dip is great with animal crackers, but you could also dip in fruit or graham crackers.
Stabilized Whipped Cream
If you aren’t a fan of Cool Whip or you live somewhere it isn’t available, you can use my recipe for Stabilized Whipped Cream. It works just like Cool Whip in this recipe, and it makes the exact amount you need.
Cheesecake Dip Tips and Tricks
- You really have to have the cream cheese at room temperature. It will be really hard to mix up if it’s not. I like to leave mine out for about an hour or two cut up.
- This recipe works with Lite Cool Whip, but it works a whole lot better with the non-Lite version.
Making Ahead and Storing
This dip can be made 24 hours in advance. Just one more reason that it is perfect for parties. You can pull it out just as guests arrive.
Store the dip in an airtight container for three to four days. The dip does need to be refrigerated. I do not recommend freezing this dip, as the consistency of the cream cheese will deteriorate after thawing. As with all recipes, use your best discretion when it comes to leftovers.
Pistachio Cheesecake Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 8 ounces Cool Whip best to use full fat (or try our Homemade Cool Whip)
- 3.5 ounces pistachio instant pudding mix just the mix
- Mix the ingredients together on high until well combined. Serve with whip cream, a cherry, and animal crackers.
This post first appeared over at Real Housemoms where I was a contributor.