S’mores Dip is such an easy appetizer. Made with just five ingredients, this is the perfect recipe to whip up for parties.
This tasty s’more dip made with marshmallow fluff is the perfect appetizer for a party. Made with just a small handful of ingredients, this dip is such a great last minute recipe. Not only that, but it is a dip that is served cold so it’s easy to make the night before.
I made this last year for my daughter’s work Christmas party and they all loved it so much that they told her she has to bring it again for the Christmas party this year so I get to make it again this month!
S’mores Dip Ingredients
As mentioned above, this dip is only five ingredients. For all of the measurements, see the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
- Cream Cheese: This makes up the base of the dip. While the cream cheese needs to be room temperature so that it makes a nice creamy dip, you don’t want it to be melted. This will make the dip too drippy.
- Powdered Sugar: This is the other half of the base of the dip. Powdered sugar and cream cheese: a dream combo, perfect for making dessert dips.
- Marshmallow Cream: This is what brings the marshmallow flavor to this great dip version of s’mores. Marshmallows wouldn’t make a good substitute, as marshmallow cream does not include gelatin so it won’t set.
- Fudge Sauce: The sauce you are looking for is what you would buy to put over your ice cream sundaes. Or you can use a homemade version of Hot Fudge Recipe.
- Vanilla Extract: Finally, a little vanilla to pull it all together.
Hot Fudge Recipe
How to Make S’mores Dip
This is a brief overview of how to make this great dip recipe. For the full recipe with all of the measurements, see the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
- Mix the ingredients together. In a large bowl, combine all five ingredients. Beat with a handheld mixer until well combined.
- Prepare for serving. Transfer the dip to a serving bowl. Top it with mini chocolate chips and marshmallow bits. Serve with graham cracker sticks.
Eating S’mores Dip
Once you’ve made this creamy, delicious dip, you need some way to transport it from the bowl to your mouth. Yes, fingers work if you’re eating solo, but it tends to be frowned upon socially when eating in a group.
The best solution is a sturdy graham stick. Don’t reach for your box of typical graham crackers; they will break too easily in the dip. But the sticks pictured below are made to handle the dipping — and they taste yummy besides!
Another great option would be Granny Smith apples. Their tart taste would stand out for sure, but I think it would be delicious with this dip.
Easy S’mores Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese (226.796 grams) room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar (113.5 grams)
- 1 cup fudge sauce (236.588 ml)
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- graham cracker sticks for dipping
- mini chocolate chips and marshmallow bits for topping optional
- In a large bowl, blend together with a handheld mixer, the cream cheese, powdered sugar, fudge sauce, marshmallow creme, and vanilla until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, top with mini chocolate chips and marshmallow bits, and serve with graham sticks.