This Skinny Buffalo Dip is an easy and healthy appetizer. With bold Buffalo flavor and super creamy texture, you’ll never miss the fat or calories!
Thank you Kraft for sponsoring this post! All opinions, as always, are 100% my own.
This Skinny Buffalo Dip comes together in less than five minutes, and is always a hit at holiday parties, family gatherings or game day get-togethers. When Kraft asked me to come up with a holiday recipe, I decided to create a skinny snack that I could bring to a holiday party and know that it isn’t a calorie bomb with each bite. Light and creamy with bold flavors, this is a terrific little treat for when you’re watching your waistline.
Have you tried a skinny version of your favorite dip? Let me know what you like in the comments below. I love hearing your ideas!
WHAT MAKES THIS DIP “SKINNY”
- First of all, this delicious Buffalo dip is made with Kraft Light Mayonnaise, so that saves on calories right there. And if you’ve never tried light mayo, it seriously tastes exactly like the original stuff. I use it for everything from sandwiches to potato salad to homemade salad dressings. It’s delicious!
- Secondly, a lot of dips are made with super fattening sour cream, but this one is made with plain Greek yogurt. The thick and creamy Greek yogurt gives this dip beautiful depth and texture while letting the flavors of the Buffalo sauce and spices shine through. Make sure you’re using plain yogurt and not flavored when making this recipe.
- Buffalo sauce is traditionally made of hot sauce, some butter, vinegar and seasonings. You can make your own or find your favorite Buffalo sauce in your grocery store. It’s relatively low in calories and a little goes a long way in this dip.
You can add some blue cheese crumbles into your dip if you like, or keep them out. Blue cheese is nutritious and actually has more calcium than a lot of other cheeses.
WHAT TO DIP IN THIS SKINNY BUFFALO DIP
Once you have your dip all ready, the best part is dipping all the things! Here are some of my favorites to dip into this yummy buffalo dip:
- Red or green peppers
- Pita chips
- Chicken tenders
- Tortilla chips
MORE DELICIOUS DIP RECIPES
My dream meal would be made of nothing but dips and yummy things to dip into them. And they don’t have to be full of fat; these dips are low in calories and big on flavor.
- Spinach Dip Recipe
- Skinny Pumpkin Nutella Dip
- Easy Black Bean Dip
- Healthy Vegetable Dip
- Caramel Apple Dip
- Light Ranch Dip
I can’t wait for you to try this simple Buffalo dip! It comes together in minutes, and you can store it in the fridge for up to three days. Make it ahead of time, then wow your guests at your next gathering with a healthy treat! Please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think. Enjoy!
Skinny Buffalo Dip
- 1/2 cup Light Craft Mayonnaise
- 7 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Buffalo sauce
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- blue cheese crumbles optional
- Mix together the mayo, greek yogurt, and buffalo sauce.
- Slowly add the garlic powder, starting with 1/4 tsp and adding a little more at a time until you reach the desired taste.
- Top with blue cheese and serve with cut veggies.
Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand. This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kraft. The opinions and text are all mine.