This Sunrise Mimosa cocktail is fruity, beautiful and totally refreshing. Super easy to make and tastes delicious!
This gorgeous Sunrise Mimosa needs to be on your next brunch table. Made with fresh raspberries, champagne, orange juice and simple syrup it comes together fast so you can be free to entertain all day long.
How to Make Sunrise Mimosas
This recipe is so easy to make that I barely even follow a recipe. It’s all about “eyeballing it”, you know?
- So first, we start with some sweet champagne. I like a beautiful pink Moscato but you can use just about any sweet champagne that you like.
- Next, pile a few raspberries (fresh are delicious but you can use frozen berries too!) into your glass.
- Then take a fork and mash it them up just a little.
- Pour some orange infused simple syrup and champagne over the raspberries.
- Finally, fill to the top with orange juice. So easy, so beautiful, and so delicious!
More Mimosas to Sip
Love a good mimosa like I do? Then try a few more of my favorite recipes:
What to Serve with a Sunrise Mimosa
Looking to throw together a quick brunch for your family or friends this weekend? Serve these gorgeous Sunrise Mimosas alongside any of these delicious brunch recipes:
- Croissant French Toast
- Crustless Spinach Quiche
- Simple Fruit Salad
- Easy Hash Brown Egg Casserole
- French Toast Casserole
- 4-5 whole raspberries, mashed
- sweet champagne
- orange juice
- orange simple syrup
- Mash 4 or so raspberries in the bottom of a glass
- top with sweet champagne and orange simple syrup
- top with orange juice