This Appletini is the perfect cocktail. Made with easy-to-find ingredients and absolutely delicious, this will be your new go-to!
I love a delicious martini! While it is tempting to only have them when you are out, they are very easy to make at home. This Appletini recipe is no exception. It is made with easy to find ingredients and is perfect for a ladies’ night in.
After gathering your Appletini Ingredients, find the full measurements in the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
- Vodka: Since we are mixing the vodka with other ingredients and not serving it alone like in a Dirty Martini, the quality isn’t as important. Any mid-level plain vodka will work for this martini recipe. Tito’s is my go-to.
- Simple syrup: Making your own is so easy and only requires two ingredients.
- Apple schnapps: This sour apple liqueur adds apple flavor and gives the cocktail its green hue.
- Apple juice: An easy way to keep apple juice on hand is to buy small bottles that will store well in your pantry.
- Triple sec: You could also use a higher-end option like Cointreau or Grand Marnier.
- Green apple slice: This is optional, but makes a beautiful and delicious garnish.
How to Make an Appletini
This is how quickly an appletini cocktail comes together. For the full recipe including all measurements, scroll to the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
- Combine ingredients. Add your vodka, simple syrup, apple juice, apple schnapps, and triple sec to a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain. Shake well until ingredients are cold and well combined, then strain into a chilled martini glass.
Chilling Your Martini Glass Quickly
The key to a good martini is to serve it really cold. There are a few things we are going to do to accomplish that, but it starts with using chilled ingredients. The other thing I recommend doing is serving it in a chilled martini glass.
To chill your glass quickly, fill it with ice and cold water and let it sit for a minute while you gather the ingredients and make the cocktail. Toss out the ice and water before straining your martini ingredients into the chilled glass and enjoy a cocktail that stays cooler longer.
If you try this appletini recipe or any of my other recipes, please leave a comment and let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 3/4 ounce apple schnapps
- 3/4 ounce apple juice
- 3/4 ounce triple sec
- green apple slice optional
- In a large metal cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine vodka, simple syrup, apple schnapps, apple juice, and triple sec.
- Shake until the cocktail shaker begins to feel cold. Strain into a martini glass and garnish with an apple slice.