This Samoa Martini is your favorite Girl Scout cookie all grown up and turned into a cocktail. This amazing martini is dessert in a glass and can’t be missed!
Samoa Girl Scout Cookies are my absolute weakness. Despite having two scouts, I try to never order them, because me, a box of these beauties, and a quite room is chef’s kiss perfection.
The great news is that you can enjoy that great chocolate-caramel-coconut cookie goodness all year long in the form of this insane martini. This is the ultimate dessert cocktail and I know you are going to enjoy every last sip.
Samoa Martini Ingredients
Here is what you will need to make this delicious dessert martini. For the full recipe with all of the measurements, scroll to the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
- Creme de cocoa: A delicious chocolate liqueur.
- Vodka: You don’t need a top-shelf vodka for this recipe, something mid-level like Tito’s would work well.
- Cream of coconut: See more on this below.
- Caramel sauce and fudge sauce
- Chocolate drizzle for garnishing glass. See my recommendation below.
- Whipped cream and toasted coconut optional for garnish.
How To Toast Coconut
How to Make a Samoa Martini
- Prep your glasses. Drizzle chocolate sauce around the inside of your martini glasses and place them in the freezer.
- Combine ingredients. Add them to a shaker cup and mix well using a whisk or immersion blender. Make sure all of the sauces are broken down and distributed.
- Add ice and shake. When the outside of the shaker feels cold, strain into one of your prepared glasses. Top with whipped cream and toasted coconut.
Cream of Coconut vs Coconut Cream
Cream of coconut has been processed and sweetened which gives it a thick, syrupy texture commonly used in cocktails to add sweetness. Coconut cream is unsweetened and a very thick cream. They are not interchangeable so make sure you get cream of coconut for this recipe. I share a handy squeeze bottle below that makes it easy to add to drink recipes like this one!
Make a Boozy Float!
To make the cocktail even sweeter and more of a float, add one scoop of vanilla ice cream to the glass after making it.
How to Serve
Serve your Samoa Martini immediately after preparing so that it stays nice and cold. The martini can be served as is or garnished with whipped cream and toasted coconut. Add a Samoa cookie to the rim of your martini glass for a crunchy treat.
Other Martini Recipes
If you try this chocolate martini recipe or any of my others, please leave a comment letting me know what you think. I love hearing from you!
- 1 1/2 ounces creme de cocoa
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces cream of coconut
- 1 ounce caramel sauce
- 1 ounce fudge sauce
- chocolate drizzle for garnishing glass
- whipped cream optional
- toasted coconut optional
- Drizzle chocolate syrup into the martini glasses. Place them in the freezer while you prepare the rest of the drink.
- In a shaker, combine the ingredients. Use a whisk, an immersion blender, or a frother to make sure that the sauces are broken down and well distributed.
- Add ice to the shaker. Shake well until you feel the coldness through the metal shaker. Pour into the prepared martini glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and toasted coconut.
FYI Aldi carries a copycat of this cookie year round.