Ranch BLT Pizza has all the flavors of your favorite sandwich on a delicious pizza! Fast and easy to make, you’ll have a satisfying dinner on the table in no time.
This Ranch BLT Pizza recipe is for my sweet mother-in-law. My husband’s family has a tradition that every Friday after Thanksgiving they take the whole crew to a little pizza buffet for lunch. After all the work my mother-in-law puts in making a huge (and perfect!) Thanksgiving meal for her family, this is her time to kick back and let someone else do the cooking and cleaning. Her favorite pizza at the buffet is the BLT, so I decided to create a special BLT pizza recipe just for her. And in the spirit of making a recipe for a woman who raised six boys, it’s a FAST recipe! It comes together in just about 15 minutes so you can always have dinner on the table in no time.
If you’ve never tried BLT pizza, this one is for you! I love the BLT and Ranch dressing flavors together. Let me know what you think in the comments below. I always love hearing from you!
BEST INGREDIENTS TO USE FOR A BLT PIZZA
- Let’s first start with the crust: You can easily make your own dough with my foolproof homemade dough recipe or get dough from your favorite pizza place. Another option is to use a refrigerator dough.
- Next, the Ranch sauce: Use about half a cup or so of your favorite Ranch dressing to smooth over the surface of your pizza dough, and keep more on the table for dipping.
- Grate up your favorite cheese: I love a good mozzarella cheese in this recipe because it’s mild enough to let the other flavors shine, and it melts beautifully. You can use Monterrey, a cheddar blend, or Swiss if you like.
- Cook up your favorite bacon: I use Hormel bacon and about eight slices. After cooking, chop it up into bit size pieces and let it cool. You can also use pre-cooked bacon pieces (NOT Bacon bits) that can be found next to the bacon in your grocery store.
- Lettuce: Romaine lettuce is your best bet for a good BLT recipe. Steer clear of soft lettuce like arugula or spring mix because you want a good crunch. Iceberg lettuce is crunchy but has no flavor. Romaine hearts are crispy and flavorful!
- Finally, dice up a good, ripe tomato: Roma plum tomatoes are my go-to for this recipe but tomatoes will do. Since you’re dicing them up you don’t need to worry about having thick slices like you would on a BLT sandwich.
BAKED PIZZA WITH COOL TOPPINGS
You don’t want to bake all of the pizza ingredients! This pizza is half baked, half fresh toppings placed on afterward. Here’s what you do:
- Roll out your pizza dough, then spread with Ranch dressing and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about ten minutes until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted.
- Let it cool for about five or so minutes.
- Then top it with the fresh tomatoes, lettuce and cooked bacon. YUM!
MORE PIZZA RECIPES
This pizza will serve about six people, or you can cut it into smaller squares for a delicious and easy appetizer! I make it along with my Olive Pizza Appetizer. Perfect for parties. Or try some of these other delicious pizza recipes and save loads of time and money on take-out.
Please feel free to leave a comment about this or any other recipe in the comment section below. I love doing this journey with you guys! Enjoy this super simple Ranch BLT Pizza and give yourself a break!
Ranch BLT Pizza
- Preheat your oven for 400 degrees.
- Spread the pizza dough onto a parchment or silicon mat lined baking sheet. Spread the ranch dressing evenly over the top. Then top with the cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, let sit for about five or ten minutes so it isn’t piping hot, then top with the lettuce, tomato, and bacon.
- Slice and serve!