What’s the deal with guys and big tv’s? Is it some weird Freudian thing of bigger = better?
To be fair, this is coming from the same woman who watched all the seasons of Six Feet Under on an iPod nano while running on a treadmill. (Awesome show, btw). So I’m not kidding at all when I say that I really don’t get it.
Nathan just bought a GINORMOUS tv for our living room. It’s so big that I’m embarrassed to give you the dimensions.
We have had a policy since the beginning of our marriage that any purchase over $100 requires the approval of the spouse. So obviously, I was clued in that it was happening. My story, that I will always stick to, is that he caught me in a moment of weakness. (i.e. My entire 30’s).
It’s SO big.
Like hurt your eyeballs big.
If there is some guy’s guy out there who can explain to me why GINORMOUS tvs are necessary, could you please explain it to me?
Not difficult to understand? These Easy Grilled Parmesan Potatoes! They cook up on a fool packet on the grill in about 30 minutes. They throw together in less than five minutes and they are the absolute perfect side when you are having a BBQ. Plus, foil packet = no clean up! Total win!
Easy Grilled Parmesan Potatoes
- 1.5 lbs baby red potatoes washed and cut in half
- 2 TBSPs parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- extra virgin olive oil spray
- Spray a large piece of aluminum foil, approximately 8 inches by 15 inches, with cooking spray.
- Put the potatoes on the aluminum foil and spray again with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with parmesan cheese and garlic salt.
- Pull the edges of the aluminum foil to the middle and pinch the ends making a foil packet.
- Put the foil packet on the grill over very low heat for approximately 30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender, checking at 15 minutes and then again and 20 minutes.
Other easy sides