These Feta Stuffed Greek Turkey Burgers are PACKED with amazing flavor! They are perfect for summer grilling! Thank you Jennie-O for sponsoring this amazingly delicious recipe!
Do you spend your summer grilling? I looooooove grilling season! In fact, even though we live in arctic Wisconsin (I know, I’m a wuss), I love grilling well into the cool fall season. It makes me so happy! You make amazing food and your kitchen isn’t an epic disaster afterwards!
I’m always on the lookout for great grilling recipes, and so when Jennie-O asked me to come with a grilling recipe using their delicious ground turkey, I was totally pumped!
I have five words for you people: Feta Stuffed Greek Turkey Burgers!
These burgers are so packed with amazing and delicious flavor, but whip up so fast. I love the idea of making food that is absolutely delicious, but low on calories, but it’s not always easy to accomplish. But these. Oh, sweet mama. Soooo packed with flavor and so good!
If you want to watch the calories even more, stuff these babies with fat free feta cheese. It’s what I always use on my salads, and it is just as delicious as the full fat! Top the burgers with some peperoncinis, kalamata olives, red onions, and tomatoes! It’s also good with a scoop of low fat Greek yogurt on there!
Feta Stuffed Greek Turkey Burgers
- Greek Turkey Burgers
- 20 oz Jennie-O ground turkey
- 2 TBSPs seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 TBSP dried thyme
- 1/2 TBSP dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 3.5 oz crumbled fat free feta cheese
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Divide into thirds, and then divide each third in half.
- Make six patties, approximately five inches in diameter.
- Grill until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Serve on buns topped, with peperoncinis, kalamata olives, red onions, and tomatoes! It's also very delicious with a scoop of low fat Greek yogurt on there!