This White Christmas Martini is the perfect holiday cocktail! Made with only three ingredients and so delicious, this is dessert in a glass, like a Christmas cookie martini! Serve it at a holiday party with some Easy Christmas Punch and appetizers like these Honey BBQ Instant Pot Cocktail Meatballs, Cranberry Brie Bites, and Cranberry Orange Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball.
Happy Friday my friends! Is everyone as freaked out as I am? Is everyone else running around like a crazed chicken with it’s head cut off trying to get everything done before Christmas? No? Good. I’m glad you all are handling this season much better than I am. It is crazy to me that this happens every single year. I know what a stressful time of year it is. You’d think I’d be able to plan for it better.
So, given that it is Friday and my week has been absolute insanty, I will be making myself at least one of these White Christmas Martinis as a reward for getting through another crazy December week. Who else could use a good Christmas vodka martini? There are so many Christmas martini recipes out there, but I am telling you that this needs to be the first one that you make.
HOW DO YOU MAKE A WHITE CHRISTMAS MARTINI?
This amazing Christmas martini drink comes together with just a few simple ingredients, three to be exact!
- Rum Chata! It is what gives this drink it’s super creamy quality. If you have never had it before, it has a sweet cinnamon flavor to it that goes so well with the other two ingredients.
- Vanilla Vodka! I am obsessed with vanilla vodka. I used it in this Apple Pie Bellini and these Pumpkin Pie Pudding Shots this fall, but it really needed to be part of this White Christmas Martini too.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk! You guys, it makes this drink taste like a Christmas Cookie Martini (can you tell I had like four different name ideas for this drink?) I always have sweetened condensed milk on hand so I can make easy fudge recipes like this Easy Fireball Fudge Recipe.
HOW DO YOU GARNISH A WHITE CHRISTMAS MARTINI?
Half the fun in making a great cocktail is making it look pretty, right? I love this gold sugar. It is perfect for riming the glasses of holiday cocktails. I also used it when I made this Cranberry Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail. You should be able to find it at a craft store, but I just ordered mine from Amazon.
To rim the glasses, dip them in light corn syrup, and then dip them in the gold sugar.
I also added a fun white chocolate snowflake. To make those melt some white chocolate chips, throw the melted chocolate in a zip lock bag, cut off one corner and then pipe them onto wax paper in a snowflake shape. It took me like 10 snowflakes to figure out a style that I liked.
OTHER GREAT HOLIDAY COCKTAILS
If you are looking for other great cocktails to make for friends and family at the holidays try some of these:
- This Eggnog Martini is a classic that can’t be beat!
- This Whiskey and Wine Cocktail isn’t super holiday-ish, but it is still a great one that I love making for people and surprising them with how much they love it.
- This Cinnamon Whiskey Sangria Recipe has a great holiday vibe to it, and it is so easy to make!
White Christmas Martini
- 4 ounces Rum Chata
- 4 ounces vanilla vodka
- 2 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- Combine all of the ingredients in a cocktail mixing glass with ice. Stir to combine. Strain into gold rimmed martini glasses.
Other great holiday cocktails:
This post contains affiliate links, if you click on them and then make a purchase, I make a small amount of money at no additional cost to you. Thank you in advance for supporting Wine & Glue.