This White Christmas Martini is the perfect holiday cocktail! Made with only three ingredients and so delicious, this is dessert in a glass, like a Christmas cookie martini!
Holiday season is such a happy time of year. But it can also be an incredibly stressful time of year. You are working so hard to make it magical for everyone, but you have to take care of yourself too.
It is a good time of year to remember to get enough sleep, drink enough water, and eat well rounded meals. (Listen, I’m talking to myself as much as I’m talking to you.) I need to remember to get some fresh air and get some stress relieving exercise in.
But it is also nice, once in a while, to enjoy a fancy martini by the fire place after the kids are in bed. This White Christmas Martini is a great way to enjoy a quiet moment. And this recipe is for two, so you could even invite someone to join you by the fire place.
How to Make a White Christmas Martini
This amazing Christmas martini drink comes together with just a few simple ingredients, three to be exact!
- Rum Chata! It is what gives this drink it’s super creamy quality. If you have never had it before, it has a sweet cinnamon flavor to it that goes so well with the other two ingredients.
- Vanilla Vodka! I am obsessed with vanilla vodka. I use it in this Apple Pie Bellini and these Pumpkin Pie Pudding Shots in fall, but it really needed to be part of this White Christmas Martini too.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk! It makes this drink taste like a Christmas Cookie Martini. I always have sweetened condensed milk on hand so I can make easy fudge recipes like this Easy Fireball Fudge Recipe.
How to Garnish a White Christmas Martini
Half the fun in making a great cocktail is making it look pretty, right? I love this gold sugar. It is perfect for riming the glasses of holiday cocktails. I also used it when I made this Cranberry Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail.
To garnish the rim:
- Dip the rim of the martini glass in some light corn syrup.
- Now dip it in gold sugar – easy to find at craft store or on Amazon.
To make the chocolate snowflakes:
- Melt some white chocolate according to package instructions.
- Put it in a ziplock bag and cut a small hole in the tip.
- Pipe the chocolate in a snowflake pattern on some wax paper.
- Allow them to dry then stick them to the prepared rim.
If your chocolate becomes too thick to work with from overheating, add a little vegetable shortening and it should thin out.
Still not sure how to garnish this Christmas vodka martini? Check out the video below!
Holiday Party Appetizers
If you are throwing a cocktail party for the holidays, here are some great appetizers that would go perfectly with this simple martini.
Other Great Holiday Cocktails
If you are looking for other great cocktails to make for friends and family at the holidays try some of these:
- This Eggnog Martini is a classic that can’t be beat!
- This Easy Christmas Punch can be made for one or a whole big party! I have measurements for both.
- Christmas Sangria is a fast easy cocktail if you are in the mood for sharing.
- This Cinnamon Whiskey Sangria Recipe has a great holiday vibe to it, and it is so easy to make!
If you make this White Christmas Martini or any of my other recipes leave me a comment and let me know what you think!
White Christmas Martini
- 4 ounces Rum Chata
- 4 ounces vanilla vodka
- 2 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- Combine all of the ingredients in a cocktail mixing glass with ice. Stir to combine. Strain into gold rimmed martini glasses.